Workulture helps organisations to build culture and improve employee engagement through people analytics unleashing employee’s potential to deliver greater business performance.
Workulture aims to be the employee engagement leader in the Asia continent. We are customer-focused & strive to deliver business impactful solutions cost-effectively.
If you believe in the power of engagement, consider joining our passionate team.
- Strategise, develop, implement, manage sales & marketing activities.
- Lead & develop the sales team to meet sales objectives consistently & strategically.
- Manage pre-sales, sales & post-sales processes, proposals, tenders & quotations including strategic planning, pricing, packaging, competitive positioning, sales reporting, pipeline forecasting, PR branding & marketing communications.
- Practice high-touch & low-touch key account strategic management best practices
- Identifying, qualifying & acquiring direct prospects & strategic channel partners
- Develops marketing & sales support programs for channel partners’ active promotion campaign.
- Works closely with operations, product & software development to analyze customer technical & functional environment needs providing prompt effective feedback
- Trains channel partners, sales and sales support employees.
- Experienced in sales & marketing of technology-related services & products.
- Prior experience in selling (preferably) SaaS services directly & through channel partners to MNCs & SMEs with proven sales track record.
- Experienced in strategic account management & strategic channel partner development.
- Great presentation, analytical & customer relation skills coupled with crucial business & financial acumen.
- Resilient, independent, self-motivator & team player with strong leadership & interpersonal relationship building skills.
If you are keen, please email to [email protected]