This Policy applies to information we collect on www.workulture.com and its sub-domains from individuals including:
- visitors to our website (the “Site”); and
- customers and customers’ employees who use our platform (the ”Platform”)
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM ALL VISITORS TO OUR WEBSITE
INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM CUSTOMERS USING THE PLATFORM
If you have a subscription account with us, we may use the information for the following:
- To send you weekly newsletters, contact you about products and services we think may be of interest to you.
- To process your application for our online services.
- To maintain your subscription account with us.
- To verify and process your personal particulars and payments in relation to subscription account.
- To provide the services which you have signed up for.
- To inform with you of changes and development of our policies and Term of Services.
- To contact you to resolve any complaints, feedback, questions or technical issues with regards to our Platform.
INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM EMPLOYEES USING THE PLATFORM
Employees may use our Platform to take part in surveys, feedback, recognition, post comments, post messages and media (including photos and videos). Information collected may be used for the following:
- Perform data analytics to generate reports, trends, predictions, sentiment analysis.
- Send customised messages, notifications to employees to encourage participation and usage of the platform.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. The information is used to track visitor use of the Site and to compile statistical reports on Site activity. For further information about cookies visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org. You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our Site features may not function properly when cookies are disabled.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We are committed to maintaining the security of personal information. We have in place appropriate security procedures and technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal information including data encryption on personal and/or sensitive data and SSL.
However, we do not warrant the security of personal information transmitted via the Internet and any information transmitted to the Site is done at your sole risk.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to third parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our Site, conducting our business, or servicing you, as long as these parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our and others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION AND UPDATING AND CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION
Subject to the exceptions referred to in section 21(2) of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (No. 26 of 2012) of Singapore (“PDPA”), you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of this, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We may impose a small charge for this service.
We want to ensure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. If any of your information appears inaccurate or if you have made any changes, for example if you change your email address, name or payment details, or if you wish to cancel your registration, please inform us via our mailbox at email@example.com. We may also alert you when we encounter information about you that appears inaccurate.
HOW TO CONTACT US