We are Workulture Pte Ltd and we own and operate this website (“Site”) at www.workulture.com. Your use of this Site is subject to these Terms. If you do not accept these Terms, you must refrain from using the Services and Site.
We may make changes to these Terms from time to time. We may notify you of such changes by any reasonable means, including by posting the revised version of these Terms on the Site. Your use of the Site following changes to these Terms will constitute your acceptance of those changes.
You affirm that you are either more than 18 years of age, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms, and to abide by and comply with these Terms.
- “Customer Data” means any content, which may include personal information of Users, that Customer or Users submit or transfer to Workulture in conjunction with the Services, such as customised questions provided by the Users, answers to surveys, answers to polls, comments, feedback, suggestions and chat messages.
- “Survey Respondents” means any User invited by Customer to submit answers to surveys, answers to polls, comments, feedback and suggestions through the Workulture Platform, including any employee of Customer.
- “Workulture Platform” means the employee engagement platform developed by Workulture and accessed by Users.
- “Users” means you and any individual to whom Customer provides access to the Workulture Platform, including any account administrators, company manager, team manager and any Survey Respondents.
- “User” means any user of the Website and any Users.
- “Website” means the website at www.workulture.com and any sub domain websites provided by Workulture (for example, https://portal.workulture.com).
- “Customer” means any user of the Workulture Platform.
- You are responsible for all access to the Site using your internet connection, including those made by other individuals via the same internet connection.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your Account and password. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- We will use reasonable efforts to ensure that the Site is available at all times. However, we cannot guarantee that the Site or any individual function or feature of the Site will always be available and/or error free.
- The Site may be unavailable during periods when we are implementing upgrades or carrying out essential maintenance.
- The intellectual property rights to the Site and all of the text, pictures, videos, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, trademarks, logos, applications, programs, computer code and other content made available on it are owned by us.
- You may not print or otherwise make copies of any such content without our express prior permission.
- The trademarks of Workulture, including, without limitation, workulture.com and the Workulture logo are service marks owned by Workulture. Any other trademarks, service marks, logos and/or trade names appearing on the Service are the property of their respective owners. You may not copy or use any of these marks, logos or trade names without the express prior written consent of the owner.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- We provide the Site on an “as is” basis and make no representations as to the quality, completeness or accuracy of any content made available on the Site. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms that might otherwise be implied by law into these Terms; and
- Any and all liability to you, whether arising from these Terms or otherwise in connection with your use of the Site.
- The foregoing is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in these Terms is intended to exclude or limit any liability that may not by law be excluded or limited, and in particular none of the exclusions and limitations in this clause are intended to limit any rights you may have as a consumer underSingapore law or statutory rights which may not be excluded, nor in any way to exclude or limit (site owner) liability to you for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our employees or agents.
Each Customer agrees to release, indemnify and keep indemnified the Site from and against all actions, claims, costs (including legal costs and expenses), losses, proceedings, damages, liabilities, or demands suffered or incurred by us to any person arising out of or in connection with the Customer’s failure to comply with these Terms, the Customer’s failure to complete a Transaction, the Customer’s use of the Site or arising out of any of the Services.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore, and the courts of Singapore will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any claim or dispute arising under or in connection with these Terms.